Friday, October 24, 2008

Family Pictures

I think this is the first picture Travis and I have had since our engagment pictures. That is sad!


We decided that it was time to have our family pictures taken since the last time was when Maisy was 7 months old (she is now 5). I dread having pictures taken. Usually the kids are crying, whining and wanting to know how much longer it is going to take. I have to say that this time went pretty smoothly, other than Hudson wanted to play in the water and wanted no part in sitting still. Travis had his hands full. Overall it was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Maybe it was because we bribed them with ice cream!

2 comments:

Bobbie D said...

I love your familey pitcure! Your girls are so beautiful and Hudson is the cutest little thing ever. I can't believe how big they are getting. You and Trav are cute too!

All the Cousins! said...

I LOVE these photos! They are so good. And I love your hair! How long have you had it dark?