More Presents? Haven't you had enough parties for this year?
Look Mom, I am an awesome skater! Best Friends
The Reid family went ice skating the day after Thanksgiving to celebrate three cousins birthdays (Morgan's included). It is so awesome that our kids are best friends with all their cousins. They always have so much fun when they get together.
Travis and I have been married for 15 years. We have three beautiful children: Morgan 9, Maisy 7 and Hudson 2. Travis works for Spanish Fork City and I am an office assistant in Springville. Our families favorit time is anytime spent together. We love to go camping, 4 wheeler riding and anything else in the outdoors.
3 comments:
Hi there!! sure looks like you had so much fun!!!
Wow sounds like such a fun outing! Happy Birthday to all the girls, we sure miss you!
Wow, I can't believe how big your kids are! Looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment