And THAT is why I hate baseball!!! I had to teach PE as the new teacher and on my first day a girl threw the bat after hitting and it landed across the face of another girl. Face split open and blood gushing out!!! I told a girl to give me the sock off of her foot and held it to the girls face while taking her to the nurse-off to the hospital for stitches! Needless to say I decided to teach study hall instead of PE!
Travis and I have been married for 15 years. We have three beautiful children: Morgan 9, Maisy 7 and Hudson 2. Travis works for Spanish Fork City and I am an office assistant in Springville. Our families favorit time is anytime spent together. We love to go camping, 4 wheeler riding and anything else in the outdoors.
1 comment:
And THAT is why I hate baseball!!! I had to teach PE as the new teacher and on my first day a girl threw the bat after hitting and it landed across the face of another girl. Face split open and blood gushing out!!! I told a girl to give me the sock off of her foot and held it to the girls face while taking her to the nurse-off to the hospital for stitches! Needless to say I decided to teach study hall instead of PE!
Post a Comment