Wednesday, April 28, 2010

MAISY TURNS "7"

WARNING - Picture overload.
Maisy actually turned 7 last month. I am a slacker and am just getting around to posting her birthday pictures. She had several parties to celebrate her birthday and loved every minute of it. She had been planning her birthday since November.


Maisy and Grandpa Reid celebrated their birthday's together since they are only one day apart.


Maisy has been bugging me for two years now to go ice skating for her friend party. I finally gave in this year and let her. I was a little worried about taking several kids that had never ice skated before, but they all did really well and we had a lot of fun.


Cup cakes and hot chocolate

Maisy and Cousin Chad


Maisy chose to go to Brick Oven for her birthday dinner. Here she is standing on her chair while the employees are singing happy birthday to her. After this Hudson decided this is where he wants to go for his birthday too, so he can stand on his chair.

No comments: